If you aren't using a fulfillment service that adds value to your brand, then you have the wrong partner. You need a service that can envision the entire supply chain where the fulfillment promise begins at the point-of-order, continues through delivery, and maintains the relationship even after addressing any post sale needs.
Almost anyone can pack your products and ship them. Even the local pack-and-ship stores have that ability. But only a true logistics partner can offer a flexible, transparent, innovative fulfillment process that includes rapid integration services along with IT solutions that meet the needs of B2B and B2C clients and their end customers.
Understanding What Makes a Strong Partner
For decades here at Aero, we've seen our own business grow by following three key values:
- Always delivering superior customer service to all clients, large and small
- Creating and supporting a strong internal culture that attracts and keeps good people
- Fostering an open management style that encourages employees to be their best
These values paved the road to success for us-- starting when we rented our first 13,000 square feet in a single Midwestern warehouse. Today, our reach extends across the Midwest to the east coast, and our 13,000 sq. ft. has grown to hundreds of thousands of footage in many Midwest and east coast facilities.
But a fulfillment service is more than its facilities, more than its ability to act as a warehouse. Technology can and does play a vital role in superior fulfillment benefits. And here at Aero, the aeroNavigator 360 is at the heart of everything we do.
Our proprietary system assists our clients in total management of their entire supply chain. Since you need access all day, every day to manage your orders, inventory, freight, customer care, purchase orders, sales, and web the aeroNavigator web portal gives it to you.
Only Aero has aeroNavigator 360. Navigator 360 features include:
- Integration of your entire supply chain from a single Web-based portal
- No need to use multiple internal or supplier systems
- Monitoring freight, customer care, inventory, purchase orders, sales, web content and can even integrate other key suppliers such as drop ship vendors
- Robust reporting tools for viewing and exporting
The result is that Aero faithfully delivers to our clients world-class fulfillment solutions, complete third-party fulfillment (3PF), and full, end-to-end support for both B2B and B2C companies.
When we developed the first rendition of Navigator 360, it had far less ability than our latest version, 9.1 has. Our IT department works tirelessly to include features that our B2B and B2C customers want. No competitor of ours can offer you the robust abilities of Navigator 360.
When a company entrusts their fulfillment activities to a 3PF they put a lot on the line.
Fulfillment is the last stage of the customer experience. Should it fail due to mismanagement or unforeseen logistics problems, this is the experience that the customer will remember to the detriment of your brand. Businesses that do not investigate their choice of a fulfillment company to insure its transparency and ability to service the supply chain from beginning to end are missing opportunities to improve their reputation, grow their customer base, and improve their profits.
Why Smart Businesses Choose Aero As their Fulfillment Services Company
Our core competencies are unmatchable and include:
- Multi-channel capabilities
- The Aero Guarantee
- Our ideal Midwest location delivering lower shipping and inventory costs
- State-of-the-art fulfillment center facilities
- Expandable fulfillment warehouses
- Full, end-to-end support for both B2B and B2C companies.
To learn more about how Aero can work with you to improve your business, call us at 1.800.225.7145.