Come Grow with Us!
Are you looking for a full-time career or a seasonal job opportunities to supplement your income? You have come to the right place! AERO offers full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions for experienced and entry-level employees. While most of our positions are full-time we welcome college students, stay-at-home moms, and anyone desiring flexible part time schedules.
Aero Fulfillment Services is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1986. We are proud to be a reputable, and honest company that serves our client’s needs and respects and values our employees. As a result, we have a continuous need to grow our workforce!
We are currently searching for positive, hard-working individuals to join our teams at our Mason and West Chester locations.
Benefits for full time positions include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life/AD&D Coverage (Up to $50K)
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability (up to 26 weeks)
- Additional Voluntary Life/AD&D Coverage (for yourself, spouse and child(ren))
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Group Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Cancer Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (includes 100% company match up to the first 4% employee contribution)
- Generous Paid Time Off Program – 3 weeks of PTO starting first full year of employment (prorated first year based on hire date).
- 7 Paid Holidays (Closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve, & Christmas Day)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Community Outreach Programs – Annual Employee Selected and Driven Fundraisers (Pink Ribbon Girls, National MS Society, Food Drive, Holiday Toy Drives, ALS, St Aloysius, March of Dimes, Red Wolf Sanctuary
- Aero is a drug free work place with a keen focus on safety
- Aero is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Plenty of opportunities for Career Advancement.